Some little addition for the blog

As from now on, i will publish article in two language, English and Indonesian since some of the visitor of this blog came from English speaking country. I decided to post some article in English and some in Indonesian. And i would like to say sorry if i have bad English, since English is not my first language, i will try to improve my english frequently. And i will also find some of my friend that is very fluent in both English and Hypnosis to post article here too.

The content will still be the same. I will rumble about hypnosis and its application in therapy and daily life and probably some inspirational story that i found during my work or reading.  It will be great to get feedback from people across the world.

Before going to real article i will introduce myself a little here. Since mostly i talk about hypnosis in this blog, you probably have know that i am a hypnotist. I first learn from Yan Nurindra (Indonesian Dean of Hypnotist) about probably 2 years ago. After that i took some distance learning with Hypnosis Motivation Institute and Gerald Kein from Omni Hypnosis Center and have been learning a little from Cal Banyan and many other great teacher. And have been working as therapist and trainer since.

I think i should stop talking about myself and start writing some new article to publish.

Windalfin CH

1 comments:

Agus Prayogo said...

Your English is not bad dear pal,
and you must've found out that writing posts in English is also the learning process itself. hehe
Congrats for having a broad audience!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review